Last Updated on
Are you looking the best price for WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer and you want to get great deals & best buy this product? Or you want to find some reviews from people who have used this product before you buy it?
You are at the right place. I’ll give you some tips before you decide to buy WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need.
You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer.
(4.6 / 5)
WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is currently a very popular Brad Nailer. Most of the people who have purchased this item reported that it had been a very good choice. Price wise this product is very cheap. Generally speaking, WEN is considered a solid brand among Brad Nailers. In terms of populairty, WEN is a mid-level player. Most of the user who bought a Brad Nailer from WEN found it to be a Very Good decision and felt they have spent their money well.
The WEN 61720 is also one of top 5 best brad nailer in Amazon product market.
Who should buy this?
For those who don’t have a lot to spend, Wen makes a decent pneumatic brad nailer. This unit doesn’t have any whistles and bells, nor is it as light as some of the others, but it will get the job done. The magazine has a nice big window to show how many nails are left and there’s an easy-open catch on the nosepiece. They’ve made the exhaust rotate 360 degrees as well, so that you can point it away from your face and the workpiece.
- Fire brads from 3/4 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 100 PSI with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Lightweight aluminum body weighs in at 3 pounds with rubber-grip handle for maximum comfort
- Hold up to 100 brads in the magazine with a quick-release to make jam clearing a breeze
- Includes oil, two adjustment wrenches and a custom carrying case
The 18-gauge brad nailer from WEN fires 18-gauge brads 3/4 to 2 inches in length. It features an adjustable exhaust deflector, a rubber-wrapped handle, a quick-release for jam-clearing, an aluminum body, and a magazine window that shows the remaining brad count. The magazine holds 100 brads, and the tool operates at 60-100 psi with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. This kit includes oil, adjusting wrenches, and a custom carrying case.
- Ideal for trim work and light assembly.
- Drives 18 gauge and 0.75” to 2” brads.
- 60-100 PSI operating pressure with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting.
- Rubber-wrapped handle; quick-release for jam-clearing.
- Magazine holds 100 brads; includes oil, wrenches, and custom case.
- Die cast aluminum body.
- Includes: One (1) brad nailer
- Materials: Aluminum
- Wire size: 18 gauge.
- Color: Blue/ black/ yellow
- Overall dimensions : 11 H x 13 W x 3 D.
- Tool weighs 5.4 pounds
What are customers saying about WEN 61720
Firstly it is one of the cheapest brad nailers currently on the market and secondly, it has by far the highest rating of any brad nailer we have reviewed so far and will likely review for a long time. The WEN 61720 nail gun is relatively new to market. The price and rating really couldn’t be much better. High praise indeed, so let’s see how customers summed up their overall experince with the WEN 61720…
Pros and cons
- The cheap price is one of the main draws of this nailer.
- No problems with jamming.
- Easy to use, very reliable.
- Very smooth, solid and lighweight body.
- Suitable only for a small project with thin wood.
Warranties and Repair
WEN 61720 is backed by one-year limited warranty, a friendly customer help line and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians.
According to the customer reviews above, it seems that if you are looking for a budget nailer (or even a high end one) that works perfectly then the WEN 61720 is a wise choice due to its low price and 100% (to date) user satisfaction.